Rp-above-PG13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp to your heart content! GO as far as your imagination with allow you!

Been Caught!(Open)

DreamCrAzy
    DreamCrAzy
    Admin

Been Caught!(Open) Empty Been Caught!(Open)

Post by DreamCrAzy Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Iva was a normal girl, now she's not.
    "Hi, I'm Iva no last name because I'm an assassin, but I can't tell anyone its against the rules. I'm getting trained by a man who kidnapped me at eight years old only to return to my family and kill them all. He doesn't really care that I'm a just a kid. All he cares is I kill or capture those whom disobey him. See my master is the lord of a town and everyone knows what happens to those who break the rules, I creep up behind you and you're dead. Honestly I take fun with my target like a cat and mouse, play around unless told different. But the only people who know me is my victims though they don't get to tell anyone cause they die before they could. Until you..."
    Iva is 17 now and has been sent to kill your characters father because he stole extra food twice because there are food rations and always stands up to the Lord of the town, which pisses him off royally. When Iva is just about to kill your characters father in the back yard you come out...

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 pm